Saturday, November 17, 2007

Sal' World -- Is it the end, or only the beginning

Tiny Frogs
From: SINGHA, 2 weeks ago





very inspirational must see


SlideShare Link

Yes, indeed I have had fun, and learnt a lot along the way. I realise that this program has taken an extensive amount of time to complete and most of this has been done in my (and other library staff's across Victoria's) own time; but I think in this day and age we have to be prepared to give and take and make the effort to step out of our comfort zones and take the time to look at the fascinating technology there is available to us out there.

On behalf of the Corangamite Regional Library Corporation thank you to all stakeholders involved with the implementation of this program which has provided us with such valuable learning opportunities.

I enjoyed taking time out to work, rest & play!

Sal's World (signing off for now ~ but I'll be back!)

No comments: