Saturday, November 17, 2007

The end is in sight (Audio Books)


Yes.....indeed the end is in sight....but there is still a little way to go....

So let's chat about Audio Books / e-books....

Initially I had some difficulty with loading software on to my home computer....both for podcasts and audio books.....but upon persevering I made it and have been happy listening to e-books ever since (not to mention music and various other information available to me on podcasts - but that was the last exercise).

I have found the World Ebook Fair site incredible and have added it and tagged several other sites in delicious. I listened to The Emperor's New Clothes (which I had a colouring book of as a child), The tales of Peter Rabbit - just for fun, and The Brother Grimms "The Mouse, the Bird and the sausage (beware of wanting.....is all I can say - and if you're a sausage beware of the Dog!)

I haven't signed up on this occasion but I think it may well be worth my while in the future hence adding links to delicious.

No comments: